You are currently navigating this site as a Guest user.
Not a member? Sign up now!
Information Gathering and Sharing
- When you sign up with Seek Odin, you will be asked to provide your name, email address, and postal code. Those details will be used to guarantee user uniqueness.
- Your private details will never be sold or distributed to any party, except if commanded by a subpoena, court order or legal process. The only time your email will be used by Seek Odin is to send you site updates and/or notifications.
- Your postal code may be used to enhance your user experience by determining what services are situated close to you.
- Seek Odin will store your navigation activity on Seek Odin pages. Details stored include the IP address you are using, Seek Odin cookie information and pages you are visiting.
- Your private details are protected using a password of your choice, and are not visible to any other users of Seek Odin.
- Any comments, reviews or postings you make on Seek Odin will remain anonymous, and will be only identifiable by the username of your choice.
- Seek Odin may set and access Seek Odin cookies on your computer.
- If you want to block this, you may disable cookies using your web browser's security settings.
- If you are navigating the Seek Odin website without signing in, you are anonymous to Seek Odin. However, once signed in, you are no longer anonymous. Either way, Seek Odin will collect your IP address and Seek Odin cookie information.
Last Updated: April 2007